I thought I would take a moment to list some of the good things in my life since so much of my blog deals with recovery, heartache and pain.
- friday was my 28th wedding anniversary. and my husband was happy about it, not like last year.
- my children love me even though they have funny ways of showing it at times.
- I am relatively healthy.
- I am receiving the help I need for my depression and stress.
- I have 3 beautiful grandchildren. who bring me joy and laughter.
- I have dogs who love me and feel good when they lay their head on me.
- I have a crazy bird who no matter what always says goodnight.
- I know that God loves and cares for me even though I distance myself from him at times.
I don’t know if this is a good list or just silliness. But it is something I guess.