Today was therapist day. of course he was running late. he usually is. it was one of those sessions where nothing really happens until you only have a couple of minutes left. so I left with the words, lets continue to address this next time. Next time is two weeks away.
the topic we touched on at the end of the session was what I really want. Well, I now know what I really want. TO BE TAKEN CARE OF!
- I don’t want to pay any more bills, let someone else.
- I don’t want to worry about who needs to be where, when and how.
- I don’t want to clean up after anyone.
- I don’t want to take care of anyone.
I want to enjoy ME!
- I want to paint
- I want to scrapbook
- I want to garden
- I want to draw
- I want to walk and hike.
- I want to spend time with the people I love
realistically this will never happen.
maybe, though, someone, somewhere, will take part of these responsibilities off my plate.